Full training in 4 sessions or one weekend
The KGHypnobirthing is a complete prenatal course with a full training in hypnobirthing techniques. It will teach you (how to):
- release fear and tension (which lead to pain and interventions)
- induce yourself into a deep relaxation
- massage techniques to release endorphins (your body's natural analgesia)
- breathing techniques for the different stages of labor
- concentration techniques and visualisations (help concentration and promote deep connexion with the baby inside the womb)
- understand the choices available to your birth (well-informed decision making)
- be more likely to experience a natural, calm and drug free birth. (labor can be shorter and more comfortable.)
- enjoy the most empowering experience of your life: giving birth!
- actively involves fathers and partners to become an integral part of the experience, training them to do their important role in hypnobirthing.
- communication skills and the awareness that will put you in control of the birth of your child
And how to know that the KGH is the best choice for you?
- High quality standards: The KGHypnobirthing is a special method from UK adapted to the European reality (the most famous method is more designed for the USA public). KGH has known a great success in Europe, being the first choice among birth professionals in UK. KGH is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
- A passionate and qualified professional: I am certified KGH childbirth educator & hypnobirthing teacher, and an experienced doula. I work with another great doula and psychologist-to-be, Sephora Acquilles.
-Body-mind awareness: we will also teach you also some techniques from Yoga and from Mindfulness meditation.
- Postpartum period: we pay special attention to the strengthening of the relationship and bonding between mother and father/partner as a fundamental part of prenatal preparation. We discuss the importance of the 4th trimester and how to be prepared with very practical tips to the « after baby » in your life!
Individual classes: 4 privet sessions (10h).
Group classes: 4 sessions or 1 weekend retreat (12h)
Investment: 830,- CHF (privet sessions)
560,- CHF (group classes)
*Book and other material included
** We offer you the possibility to book an introduction section for try and feel if this is for you, before booking the full course. It costs 110,- CHF. If you decide to book the full course, this amount is deduced from the total price).
*** Be aware that your insurance might not refund the this course.
To know more about KGHypnobirthing check on: